Here Is How To Defeat the Passports. Step by Step
By Australian National Review
1. Go get turned down or kicked out of an establishment, restaurant, school, etc document it.
2. Call the human rights commission: +44 161 829 8100 (Manchester UK)
3. Make a complaint and get a file number.
4. Use that file number and make a statement.
5. The human rights commission will serve them papers.
6. The place that rejected you will think they can win in court.
7. The judge will force them to pay because the human rights commission will remind them no business private or public can discriminate against anyone based on religion, race and yes any health reasons because it is illegal.
8. Everyone will overwhelm the places that they will also fight against the passports by allowing everyone inside and not turning anyone away.
They will have to pay for breaking the law, and they will not be able to handle more than 1 case at a time.